Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's over!

Well, another odyssey is complete. I'm back in Toronto and feeling the effects of jet lag and a big credit card bill, but otherwise satisfied with the trip.

And, since things usually even out for me, I can report that not only did I get back into town safely, but in style.


My flight on Turkish Airlines was the best in my entire life. The food was amazing, plentiful and free, the entertainment system was excellent (I watched 4 movies on the nearly 10 hour journey) and plenty of extras were provided, including free booze and swag.

It was as close to flying first class as I've experienced, plus I got to see a glimpse of Istanbul, albeit from the plane and airport.

I've started posting photo albums on Facebook, so feel free to check those out, and as always, thanks for following along.

No comments: